At Axosoft, we develop software that is used by the world’s most elite software engineers. Companies like Apple, Google, Microsoft, Amazon and thousands of other leading companies use our GitKraken product. GitKraken is a Git graphical user interface (GUI) that enables software developers to manage their source code in a visual, intuitive way. Git is the fastest growing and now most widely-used version control system; millions of developers have already experienced the powerful benefits that GitKraken provides: drastically reducing the steep learning curve that comes along with Git and enabling them to be more efficient with their time. Our goal is to take the guesswork out of Git and let devs focus on writing great code.
As our GitKraken product continues to experience tremendous growth in the market, we're ready to add a Software Engineer to our team. This position will report into the Finance team, and will focus on our internal Finance tools and backend systems. Apply for this position if you are ready to take your career to the next level and be rewarded accordingly.
To successfully perform in this role, the following qualifications are essential:
- Business Analysis: You will be responsible for connecting and enhancing our internal data processes to support strategic initiatives and help with decision making.
- Expertise in Database Development: You will be expected to interface and evaluate database systems such as MongoDB.
- Finance infrastructure: Experience with billing and subscription management tools and platforms is expected.
- An understanding of a wide variety of Dev Tools is expected, including: Git, GitHub, GitKraken, CircleCI, Travis, Appveyor, Docker and/or Jenkins
- Business Intelligence tools: A foundational knowledge of BI tools in order to provide process recommendations and ad hoc reporting is a plus.
- You have an understanding of file feeds, APIs, and web hooks
- A solid understanding of complex systems is required. You can break down technical systems and communicate them to an audience of varying technical expertise.
- Self-starter and motivated: You have the expertise and autonomy to work with minimal supervision and direction
- Proficient in English; both spoken and written
- Located in Scottsdale, Arizona or Alicante, Spain
- 3-5 years of applicable experience
- Axosoft values dedication, hard work, and the ability to overcome adversity. If you have the ability to excel in this position but are missing 1 or 2 of the job requirements, we encourage you to submit an application and sell us on why you’re the best fit.
- At this time we are not accepting communication from third-party recruiting agencies. No recruiters please.