As our GitKraken product continues to experience tremendous, fast-paced growth in the market, we're aggressively expanding and ready to add a Senior Software Engineer in Alicante, Spain that can help us design and build innovative product features. This position will focus specifically on our GitKraken product line. More information about GitKraken can be found on www.gitkraken.com
Our software is used by the world’s most elite software engineers. Software engineers from Apple, Google, Microsoft and thousands of other leading companies use the products that you will help create. So, if you are considered to be the best at your current job, then it’s time you challenge yourself to rise up and achieve your full potential. Apply for this position if you are ready to take your career to the next level and be rewarded accordingly.
While we don’t consider any one technology critical — the best software engineers can easily pick up new technologies — we do have some guidelines:
- Expertise in Database Development: As a full-stack senior software engineer, you will be expected to interface and evaluate database systems such as MongoDB and/or SQL Server.
- Experience with Dev Tools: An understanding of a wide variety of Dev Tools is expected, including: Git, GitHub, GitKraken, CircleCI, Travis, Appveyor, Docker and/or Jenkins
- Leadership Qualities: A history of influencing product strategy, providing technical guidance, and mentoring team members of many career stages.
- Ability to Understand and Translate: A solid understanding of complex systems is required. You can break down technical systems and communicate them to an audience of varying technical expertise.
- We require 3-5 years of applicable experience