As our GitKraken product continues to experience tremendous, fast-paced growth in the market, we're aggressively expanding and ready to add a Site Reliability Engineer that can help us reach exciting network architecture and database goals. This position will focus specifically on our GitKraken and Axosoft product lines. More information about GitKraken can be found on www.gitkraken.com
Our software is used by the world’s most elite software engineers. Companies like Apple, Google, Microsoft, Amazon and thousands of other leading companies use the products that we create. We are looking for top talent to help us make Axosoft an even better company.
In this particular position work and experience with these software and technologies is a huge plus:
- AWS Expertise is a MUST: Experience working with AWS, understanding of AWS platform, service offerings and billing is a requirement for this position. Experience with most of these AWS technologies is expected:
- Cloud Formation Templates
- VPCs and Subnets
- Development Experience is a Plus: Experience developing and maintaining application code, regardless of language and tech stack, is desirable for this position as it may involve coding on different applications.
- Network Design and Architecture: Worked on the high level design and architectures of networks, servers, infrastructure and other systems for SaaS.
- Core Network Administration: A great understanding of networking and network administration, including knowledge of switches, routers, firewalls and other networking equipment.
- Databases: Experience with setup and administration of MongoDB & SQL Server databases
- DevOps Tools: Experience with devops tools such as Git, GitHub, CircleCI, Travis, Appveyor or Jenkins a huge plus
- OS: Experience and networking with the big 3 OSes is a must: Windows, Mac and Linux
- Virtual Machines and Containers: An excellent understanding and hands on experience with VMs and Docker a huge plus
- Axosoft strives to be in the top 10% of Arizona-based companies for compensation
- Compensation includes salary, health insurance, stock options and many other company benefits
- Annual reviews provide for merit increases and cash bonuses
- If you are outside of the Phoenix metro area, Axosoft will pay for relocation expenses to move to Arizona.