At Axosoft, we develop software that is used by the world’s most elite software engineers. Companies like Apple, Google, Microsoft, Amazon and thousands of other leading companies use our GitKraken product. GitKraken is a Git graphical user interface (GUI) that enables software developers to manage their source code in a visual, intuitive way. Git is the fastest growing and now most widely-used version control system; millions of developers have already experienced the powerful benefits that GitKraken provides: drastically reducing the steep learning curve that comes along with Git and enabling them to be more efficient with their time. Our goal is to take the guesswork out of Git and let devs focus on writing great code.
As our GitKraken product continues to experience tremendous growth in the market, we're ready to add a Senior Software Engineer that can help us design and build innovative product features. Apply for this position if you are ready to take your career to the next level and be rewarded accordingly.
While we don’t consider any one technology critical — the best software engineers can easily pick up new technologies — we do have some guidelines:
- Expertise in Database Development: As a full-stack senior software engineer, you will be expected to interface and evaluate database systems such as MongoDB.
- Electron: Knowledge or experience developing Electron applications is a huge plus.
- Experience with Dev Tools: An understanding of a wide variety of Dev Tools is expected, including: Git, GitHub, GitKraken, CircleCI, Travis, Appveyor, Docker and/or Jenkins
- Leadership Qualities: A history of influencing product strategy, providing technical guidance, and mentoring team members of many career stages.
- Ability to Understand and Translate: A solid understanding of complex systems is required. You can break down technical systems and communicate them to an audience of varying technical expertise.
- We require 3-5 years of applicable experience
- Axosoft values dedication, hard work, and the ability to overcome adversity. If you have the ability to excel in this position but are missing 1 or 2 of the job requirements, we encourage you to submit an application and sell us on why you’re the best fit.
- At this time we are not accepting communication from third-party recruiting agencies. No recruiters please.