As our GitKraken product continues to experience tremendous, fast-paced growth in the market, we're aggressively expanding and ready to add a Senior DevOps Engineer that can design and implement automated DevOps processes to level up our developer support operations. This position will focus specifically on our GitKraken product line. More information about GitKraken can be found on www.gitkraken.com
Our software is used by the world’s most elite software engineers. Companies like Apple, Google, Microsoft, Amazon and thousands of other leading companies use the products that we create. We are looking for top talent to help us make Axosoft an even better company.
In this particular position work and experience with these software and technologies is a huge plus:
- Network Design and Architecture: Worked on the high level design and architecture of networks, servers, infrastructure and other systems for SaaS.
- Core Network Administration: A great understanding of networking and network administration, including knowledge of switches, routers, firewalls and other networking equipment.
- Databases: Experience with setup and administration of MongoDB & SQL Server databases
- DevOps Tools: Experience with devops tools such as Git, GitHub, CircleCI, Travis, Appveyor or Jenkins a huge plus
- OS: Experience and networking with the big 3 OSes is a must: Windows, Mac and Linux
- Virtual Machines and Containers: An excellent understanding and hands on experience with VMs and Docker a huge plus
- AWS and/or Azure: Experience working with AWS or Azure, understanding cloud platforms, services and billing a huge plus
- Axosoft strives to be in the top 10% of Arizona-based companies for compensation
- Compensation includes salary, health insurance, stock options and many other company benefits
- Annual reviews provide for merit increases and cash bonuses